Placer.ai is a fast-growing big data startup led by seasoned executives and repeat entrepreneurs who are building the world's first "Google Analytics for the physical world." Placer.ai’s platform provides instant visibility into any property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer.ai’s customers can see where visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are. Placer.ai's A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual surveys, installed cameras and other people-counting systems, creating a blue ocean market of more than $100B.
Placer.ai has grown 3x year-over-year for the past 3 years, counting more than 1000 paying customers across a range of industries, including 2 of the world’s top-10 retailers, 2 of the top-10 CPG firms worldwide, a world’s top hospitality firm, 2 of the world’s top-10 commercial real estate (CRE) firms and 2 of the world’s top multinational asset managers and hedge funds. Placer.ai has just raised $100M for Unicorn ($1B+) valuation in Series C funding.
Placer Solutions Engineer connects with customers and prospects to identify their needs, she/he then works with various departments (from Customer Success, Sales, Product, Data & Analytics, Support and Operations) to set a plan in motion to deliver on time and on quality. A Solutions Engineer is a pivotal role, focused on balancing various aspects of the client delivery by creating a sustainable plan for action.
- Support presale advanced data asks
- Support strategic customers relations
- Support churn risk customers recover
- Support up sales opportunities with Customer success
- At least 4 years experience in a product based company - Must
- At least 3 years experience in client facing roles - Must
- Data analytics Skills, including proficiency in data analysis tools (at least one of the following: R, Python, SQL, Tableau, Data Studio or similar BI tools) - Must
- Excellent English - Must
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Independent and initiating
- Natural integrator
- Flexible, out of the box creative thinker
- Problem solving mindset
WHY JOIN PLACER.AI?
- Join a rocketship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating
- Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fully remote
NOTEWORTHY LINKS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLACER
- Placer.ai in a nutshell
- Placer.ai's recent $100M round C funding (unicorn valuation!)
- Placer.ai's data
- Placer.ai in the news
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Dashboard
Placer.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Placer.ai’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Placer.ai applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact Placer.ai’s Human Resources Department to make the need for an accommodation known.