Senior Account Executive - Consulting
Placer.ai is a high-growth, big data pre-IPO tech company led by seasoned executives and repeat entrepreneurs who are building the world's first "Google Analytics for the physical world." Placer.ai’s platform provides instant visibility into any property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer.ai’s customers can see where visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are. Placer.ai's A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual surveys, installed cameras, and other people-counting systems, creating a blue ocean market of more than $100B.
Placer.ai has grown 2x year-over-year for the past 2 years, counting more than 3,300+ paying customers across a range of industries, including 2 of the world’s top-10 retailers, 2 of the top-10 CPG firms worldwide, a world’s top hospitality firm, 2 of the world’s top-10 commercial real estate (CRE) firms and 2 of the world’s top multinational asset managers and hedge funds. Placer.ai raised $100M for Unicorn ($1B+) valuation in Series C funding.
Consulting is a rapidly growing vertical within Placer’s customer list, as we sell to consulting firms to better arm them to solve tough questions for their own customers across all verticals and functions.
Placer.ai is looking for seasoned Account Executives to join our fast-growing sales team! As an Account Executive with Placer.ai, you’ll be focused on selling Placer.ai to management consulting firms. When fully-ramped, you’ll be expected to handle 20+ meetings per week while maintaining a clean pipeline and actively keeping an accurate forecast.
- Deeply understand current customer needs and use discovery to demo and close enterprise-grade accounts in complex sales cycles
- Maintain sales pipeline and meet or exceed quotas consistently
- Collaborate with other account executives, sales leadership, and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure the best customer outcomes
- Identify opportunities for improvement in rapidly growing consulting vertical
- Inspire other AEs through leadership and demonstrating excellence
- Travel ~10% of the time
- 5+ years selling at the enterprise-level in B2B software to management consulting customers
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, with excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills in ambiguous situations
- Be excited about working at a high-growth company and being part of a close-knit team
- Ability to work in enterprise-level with multiple touch points and meetings with senior stakeholders
- Ability to maintain sales pipeline and have a history of meeting or exceeding quotas in excess of $1M / year
- Experience with engaging with post-sales and pre-sales with effective communication
- Mastery of Salesforce CRM practices including managing an active pipeline and deal forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in a rigorous discipline
WHY JOIN PLACER.AI?
- Join a rocket ship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating.
- Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai.
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits.
- Fully remote.
NOTEWORTHY LINKS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLACER
Placer.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Placer.ai’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Placer.ai applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact Placer.ai’s Human Resources Department to make the need for an accommodation known.