Delivery Analyst (GIS)- Entry Level
Placer.ai is a fast-growing big data startup led by seasoned executives and repeat entrepreneurs who are building the world's first "Google Analytics for the physical world." Placer.ai’s platform provides instant visibility into any property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer.ai’s customers can see where visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are. Placer.ai's A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual surveys, installed cameras and other people-counting systems, creating a blue ocean market of more than $100B.
Placer.ai has grown 3x year-over-year for the past 3 years, counting more than 1000 paying customers across a range of industries, including 2 of the world’s top-10 retailers, 2 of the top-10 CPG firms worldwide, a world’s top hospitality firm, 2 of the world’s top-10 commercial real estate (CRE) firms and 2 of the world’s top multinational asset managers and hedge funds. Placer.ai has just raised $100M for Unicorn ($1B+) valuation in Series C funding.
The Delivery Analyst is responsible for creating and delivering reports based on customer’s needs and requirements. Each report is reviewed, processed, and delivered to customers, using various sources and tools, including GIS tools (ARCGIS, QGIS). The Delivery Analyst ensures data integrity and quality of all deliveries ensuring accuracy and compatibility with Placer’s highest standards.
- Deliver customer data projects, organize them and meet deadlines
- Verify accuracy and sort information to prepare source data for further analysis
- Work with geographical data using GIS systems to ensure Placer's geo-data accuracy
- Review large sets of data for discrepancies/deficiencies, correct any incompatibilities and check output
- Interact with various teams, including Product, Data Entry, Sales, R&D and more!
- Fluent English
- Passionate about Data!
- Proven experience in GIS (ARCGIS/QGIS or comparable software)
- No more than 2 years of experience
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze a significant amount of information with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Attention to detail and ability to problem-solve complex issues with minimal supervision
- Experience with Google Apps (Docs/Sheets/Slides etc.) or MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Geography or equivalent - advantage!
- Highly dedicated and motivated
WHY JOIN PLACER.AI?
- Join a Rocketship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating
- Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
NOTEWORTHY LINKS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLACER
- Placer.ai in a nutshell
- Placer.ai's recent $100M round C funding (unicorn valuation!)
- Placer.ai's data
- Placer.ai in the news
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Dashboard
Placer.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Placer.ai’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Placer.ai applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact Placer.ai’s Human Resources Department to make the need for an accommodation known.