Senior Data Analyst
Placer.ai is a fast-growing big data startup led by seasoned executives and repeat entrepreneurs who are building the world's first "Google Analytics for the physical world." Placer.ai’s platform provides instant visibility into any property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer.ai’s customers can see where visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are. Placer.ai's A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual surveys, installed cameras and other people-counting systems, creating a blue ocean market of more than $100B.
Placer.ai has grown 3x year-over-year for the past 3 years, counting more than 1000 paying customers across a range of industries, including 2 of the world’s top-10 retailers, 2 of the top-10 CPG firms worldwide, a world’s top hospitality firm, 2 of the world’s top-10 commercial real estate (CRE) firms and 2 of the world’s top multinational asset managers and hedge funds. Placer.ai has just raised $100M for Unicorn ($1B+) valuation in Series C funding.
The Data Analyst position at Placer.ai is a strategic role where you will have the chance to make a real impact on the product and and on customers satisfactions. This person will take an active role in supporting business decisions, generating custom reports for customers or dealing with complex research questions.
Strong analytical and technical skills are essential when pulling the data (using python and SQL), analyzing and packaging it in a way it's approachable for the business and/or our customers. You will have to communicate your finding in a clear and simple way to non-technical stakeholders. Good business sense and critical thinking come in to play for producing a great delivery.
If you want to play a key part and make an impact, your place is at Placer.ai.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Generate custom reports to meet existing and potential customer requirements/interest
- Review generated data with critical thinking and cross-validation with external sources
- Work closely with different business teams (in the United States) to prioritize and support decision making
- 3+ years of relevant working experience as a Data Analyst
- 2+ years of experience working with Python with focus on Pandas
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English (written and oral); Strong "story-teller" that can communicate insights and recommendations effectively
- Quick learner, proactive/can-do attitude with high attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- A team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as business sense
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines and pressure
- B.Sc in Industry & Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or equivalent
- Relevant IDF Intelligence experience
- Experience working with MongoDB or NoSQL DB
- Familiar with Tableau/Data Studio
- Lived in the United States (understands the American brands and mentality)
- Experience with Location data
WHY JOIN PLACER.AI?
- Join a rocketship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating
- Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
NOTEWORTHY LINKS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLACER
- Placer.ai in a nutshell
- Placer.ai's recent $100M round C funding (unicorn valuation!)
- Placer.ai's data
- Placer.ai in the news
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Dashboard
Placer.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Placer.ai’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Placer.ai applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact Placer.ai’s Human Resources Department to make the need for an accommodation known.