Solutions Engineering Analyst - Latin America
Placer.ai is a fast-growing big data startup led by seasoned executives and repeat entrepreneurs who are building the world's first "Google Analytics for the physical world." Placer.ai’s platform provides instant visibility into any property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer.ai’s customers can see where visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are. Placer.ai's A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual surveys, installed cameras and other people-counting systems, creating a blue ocean market of more than $100B.
Placer.ai has grown 3x year-over-year for the past 3 years, counting more than 2,100 paying customers across a range of industries, including 2 of the world’s top-10 retailers, 2 of the top-10 CPG firms worldwide, a world’s top hospitality firm, 2 of the world’s top-10 commercial real estate (CRE) firms and 2 of the world’s top multinational asset managers and hedge funds. Placer.ai has just raised $100M for Unicorn ($1B+) valuation in Series C funding.
The Solutions Engineering Analyst (SE Analyst) position at Placer.ai is a strategic role where you will have the chance to make a real impact on our sales efforts and our customers' satisfaction. You will support Sr. Solutions Engineers in identifying the complex needs of customers and prospects and designing and delivering custom analyses using Placer.ai’s unparalleled mobile location data.
- Extract, manipulate and compile data from different sources for analyses
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Review generated data with critical thinking and cross-validation with external sources
- Generate custom reports to meet existing and potential customer requirements/interest
- Work closely with different business teams (in the United States) to prioritize and support decision making
- 1+ years of relevant working experience as a Data Analyst
- Experience with BI Tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, PowerBI, etc.
- Experience working with Google Spreadsheets and/or Microsoft Excel and/or Numbers
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English (written and oral);
- Strong "story-teller" that can communicate insights and recommendations effectively
- Quick learner, proactive/can-do attitude with high attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- A team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as business sense
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines and pressure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business, Industry & Management, or equivalent
- Experience creating scripts for data automation
- Lived in the United States (understands American brands and mentality)
WHY JOIN PLACER.AI?
- Join a rocketship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating
- Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fully remote
NOTEWORTHY LINKS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLACER
- Placer.ai in a nutshell
- Placer.ai's recent $100M round C funding (unicorn valuation!)
- Placer.ai's data
- Placer.ai in the news
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Dashboard
Placer.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Placer.ai’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Placer.ai applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact Placer.ai’s Human Resources Department to make the need for an accommodation known.
Something looks off?