Product & Data Intern
OpenMarkets is changing the way healthcare equipment is bought and sold. We’re a one-of-a-kind, SaaS-powered platform, linking hospitals, health systems and doctors’ offices with manufacturers and suppliers big and small.
If you’re interested in working in a startup environment and passionate about changing the healthcare industry, we would love to meet you. We will support you with the right balance of structure, autonomy and leadership - things uniquely possible at a growing startup environment.
- Facilitate the curation of the OpenMarkets directory of 35,000+ products by reviewing, researching, and editing products added daily to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Process catalog submissions from new OpenMarkets suppliers – normalizing their product information into our directory while ensuring the content meets the clients' expectations
- Perform analysis using both our product directory and purchase order data to create market share reports by category, average PPU (price per unit) cost comparison and more
- Assist implementation team to onboard new enterprise customers by provisioning users, setting up permissions and creating/maintaining custom fields
- Perform other insightful data analysis and customer-focused projects as needed
- Currently enrolled in (or recently graduated from) a bachelor’s degree program
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and comfortable working on your own with minor supervision
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with only a small margin of error
- Competency with basic data analytic techniques using Microsoft Excel
We want everyone OpenMarkets is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that we can only make healthcare work for everyone if we get everyone to work on it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.