OpenMarkets is changing the way healthcare equipment is bought and sold. We’re a one-of-a-kind, SaaS-powered platform, linking hospitals, health systems and doctors’ offices with manufacturers and suppliers big and small.
If you’re interested in working in a startup environment and possess strong graphic design and written communication skills, we would love to meet you. We will support you with the right balance of structure, autonomy and leadership - things uniquely possible at a growing startup environment.
- Create targeted marketing campaigns focused on building brand awareness, driving credibility and generating leads
- Manage the delivery of email communications including promotional emails, nurture campaigns, newsletters and event triggered emails
- Develop digital content and help maintain internal calendar of all programs
- Leverage web analytics to track, measure and provide value-added reporting on KPIs of marketing activities
- Bachelor’s degree in (or currently in pursuit of) marketing, communications or similar field
- Strong writing, editing and overall English grammar skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms, especially LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Graphic design competency and/or experience with design tools like Canva
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
- Experience as a marketing intern experience is a plus
We want everyone OpenMarkets is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that we can only make healthcare work for everyone if we get everyone to work on it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.