Customer Success Manager
Remote position available, local preferred
As part of a fast-growing health-tech company, the OpenMarkets' Customer Success team is dedicated to empowering our customers to achieve success. We are seeking a motivated and outgoing Customer Success Manager who is not afraid to take the lead in conversations. In this role, you will play a crucial part in the post-sale lifecycle, supporting customer success and generating growth. You will proactively engage with customers, working with both healthcare equipment suppliers and healthcare providers.
- Provide exception customer support, addressing customer concerns and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Manage the post-sale lifecycle, including negotiation of the renewal.
- Build strong relationships with customers, serving as their primary point of contact for inquiries and escalations.
- Proactively identify upselling opportunities within the customer base and develop strategies to create revenue growth.
- Own all formal reporting and business reviews, sharing meaningful, comparative data insights that will improve performance and customer satisfaction.
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers, understanding their business objectives and best aligning our solutions to meet their needs.
- Engage with suppliers to negotiate and/or deliver additional value to our provider customers.
- Strategically source on behalf of our customers.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices and competitor offerings to ensure the delivery of proven customer success.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of OpenMarkets software.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and product development colleagues to facilitate a smooth onboarding process and ensure timely deliverables.
- Closely monitor platform activity to ensure process improvement and proactively take action to mitigate risk.
- 2-3 years of experience working in B2B customer success or marketing, preferably in tech or healthcare.
- Curiosity and willingness to understand customer needs and supply creative solutions to solve for them.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong strategy and problem-solving skills (e.g., identifying client needs, creating mutually agreeable plans, managing relationships with diverse stakeholders and solving issues collaboratively).
- Knowledge of (or interest in) learning about healthcare purchasing.
- Ability to work from home and engage constructively with colleagues remotely.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues for the benefit of the customer with a high sense of urgency and excellent organizational skills.
- Experience using a CRM and proficient at working with data in Excel.
What We Offer:
- Full healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k retirement plans with a 4% match
- Generous paid time off policy
- Maternity/family leave options
We want everyone OpenMarkets is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that we can only make healthcare work for everyone if we get everyone to work on it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.