Sales Development Representative
LogicGate was founded with a rebellious spirit and lofty objective: to build a modern risk management platform that helps our customers grow by transforming business risks into opportunities. Since our founding in 2015, we've secured more than $156M in four funding series to help us grow into the company we are today, but we're not done yet. LogicGate continues to push to lead the GRC category with our flexible and no-code risk management solution.
We are an outcomes-first company. Our success comes from our high-performing teams, so we give you flexibility to work from where you are. You’ll have the option to be fully remote, work from our headquarters in Chicago, or hybrid, unless the role has specific requirements.
Risk is a team sport, and the strongest teams are made up of diverse talent. We’ve worked hard to create an environment where everyone feels safe bringing their most authentic self to work. We are committed to fostering and maintaining an inclusive work environment where all employees’ views and backgrounds are celebrated, their thoughts matter and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work.
Our Company core values of Be as One, Do the Right Thing, Embrace Curiosity, Own It, Empower Customers, and Raise the Bar guide everything we do - with our customers, our employees, and all we interact with.
We are proud to have been included as a top workplace by Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune.
About the role:
As a Sales Development Representative, you are the owner of the early stages of the LogicGate sales process. Through inbound and outbound prospecting, you will work to fill the sales funnel by identifying promising leads, qualifying them, and setting them up with meetings with our Account Executives. Our platform, Risk Cloud, is a technical and complex SaaS product and our Sales Development program is designed to give you an introduction to the fundamentals needed to kick-start your career in sales.
How you'll spend your time:
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, email, and networking while utilizing various information sources
- Provide research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting touches
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance, and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
- Proactively build knowledge of company product and understand the competitive landscape via researching websites, online webinars, and marketing information
We get excited about you if you have:
- Passion about technology and excited to grow a career in sales
- Curious and desire to understand the GRC space through industry research
- Great listening skills, as well as humility. We won’t be the right solution all the time for every organization, so we believe in understanding customer needs first before we make our pitch
- A tech-savvy seller – can quickly pick up new technology and understands our platform front and back
The anticipated base salary range for the role is $45,000 - $50,000 per year + variable + equity + benefits. Actual salaries may vary and will be based on factors, such as candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. Internal candidates who have current pay within or above the hiring range are still encouraged to apply if interested.
Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both at work and outside of it. In addition to offering competitive salary, variable compensation (bonus), equity and health and wellness benefits, we are proud to offer generous PTO, 12 Annual Company Holidays, Summer and Winter Fridays, and Health Days, allowing you time to recharge and relax. We are focused on and invested in career development and learning opportunities including access to LinkedIn Learning, regular People Leader training, our internal Mentorship Program, and and annual Continued Education stipend ($1,000 per year per person).
DEIB is a priority for us at LogicGate - it is at the foundation of all of our core People programs, activities, and business practices. We encourage everyone to join one of our Employee ResourceGroups (Women in LogicGate, Pride@LogicGate) to participate in and contribute to conversations that foster a culture of belonging.
LogicGate also believes strongly in giving back to the communities in which we live and work. We support our teams through this by offering volunteer hours as well as Company-wide charitable activities supporting organizations aligned with our Company Core Values.
Learn more about our culture here.
Excited about LogicGate but not familiar with GRC? That’s ok — a lot of us weren’t familiar with GRC when we started, too. Unless the job description specifically requires previous GRC familiarity, here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. It’s a $35 billion industry today, and predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. A lot of opportunity!
At LogicGate, our People are the foundation of everything we do - for our teams, our customers, and the Company. We are proud to offer competitive, inclusive, and comprehensive total rewards packages.
LogicGate has an outcomes-first culture that provides a variety of benefits and perks that enable our teams to thrive, both inside and outside of the workplace.These include: competitive variable plans, equity grants, paid time-off, ongoing learning stipend, paid parental leave, 401k matching, health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance.