Enterprise Account Executive
LogicGate was founded with a rebellious spirit and lofty objective: to build a modern risk management platform that helps our customers grow by transforming business risks into opportunities. Since our founding in 2015, we've secured more than $156M in four funding series to help us grow into the company we are today, but we're not done yet. LogicGate continues to push to lead the GRC category with our flexible and no-code risk management solution.
We are an outcomes-first company. Our success comes from our high-performing teams, so we give you flexibility to work from where you are. You’ll have the option to be fully remote, work from our headquarters in Chicago, or hybrid, unless the role has specific requirements.
Risk is a team sport, and the strongest teams are made up of diverse talent. We’ve worked hard to create an environment where everyone feels safe bringing their most authentic self to work. We are committed to fostering and maintaining an inclusive work environment where all employees’ views and backgrounds are celebrated, their thoughts matter and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work.
Our Company core values of Be as One, Do the Right Thing, Embrace Curiosity, Own It, Empower Customers, and Raise the Bar guide everything we do - with our customers, our employees, and all we interact with.
We are proud to have been included as a top workplace by Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune.
About the role
We are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive with a passion for novel technology in big markets. You’ll target mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals (especially Financial Services and Healthcare) with a focus on their GRC programs. We are disrupting the GRC and BPM software industries by providing a solution end users can self-manage, saving enterprises huge amounts of time and money and you’ll focus on identifying target accounts and bringing them through the full sales process.
- Strategically developing a territory plan for a targeted list of accounts in Salesforce leveraging best in class sales technology including marketing automation, buyer intent signals, pipeline analytics, and more!
- Generating new business pipeline primarily by cold prospecting through partner collaborations, social communication, email and phone calls.
- Form strategic sales plan to target use cases within industry verticals.
- Taking a customer through the full lifecycle of an opportunity including qualification/ discovery, demo working with a dedicated Solutions Engineer, building relationships within an organization, proposal, negotiation, and close.
- Being an advocate for our customers. Actively listening to understand their goals and share these potential opportunities with our product team.
- Leveraging sales enablement tools to effectively measure activities and develop best practices. Continuously refining and improving on sales activities.
- Consulting and advising our customers on best practices for their use case on the LogicGate platform.
- Deliver world class customer service in every customer interaction
- 5+ years selling Enterprise SaaS technology selling B2B or Channel.
- Curiosity and the desire to understand our customer’s problems – and effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value.
- Great listening skills, as well as humility. We won’t be the right solution all the time for every organization, so we believe in understanding customer needs first before we make our pitch.
- A tech savvy seller – can quickly pick up new technology and understands our platform front and back. Previous experience in BPM or GRC software is a huge plus.
- Experience building lasting relationships and quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results and iterate on a process for continual improvement.
Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both at work and outside of it. In addition to offering competitive salary, variable compensation (bonus), equity and health and wellness benefits, we are proud to offer generous Paid Holiday, 9 Annual Bank Holidays, Summer and Winter Fridays, allowing you time to recharge and relax. We are focused on and invested in career development and learning opportunities including access to LinkedIn Learning, regular People Leader training, our internal Mentorship Program, and annual Continued Education stipend (£1,000 per year per person).
DEIB is a priority for us at LogicGate - it is at the foundation of all of our core People programs, activities, and business practices. We encourage everyone to join one of our Employee Affinity Groups (BELogicGate, Women in LogicGate, and Pride) to participate in and contribute to conversations that foster a culture of belonging.
LogicGate also believes strongly in giving back to the communities in which we live and work. We support our teams through this by offering volunteer hours as well as Company-wide charitable activities supporting organizations aligned with our Company Core Values.
Excited about LogicGate but not familiar with GRC? That’s ok — a lot of us weren’t familiar with GRC when we started, too. Unless the job description specifically requires previous GRC familiarity, here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. It’s a $35 billion industry today, and predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. A lot of opportunity!
At LogicGate, our People are the foundation of everything we do - for our teams, our customers, and the Company. We are proud to offer competitive, inclusive, and comprehensive total rewards packages.
LogicGate has an outcomes-first culture that provides a variety of benefits and perks that enable our teams to thrive, both inside and outside of the workplace.These include: competitive variable plans, equity grants, paid time-off, ongoing learning stipend, paid parental leave, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection and Group Life Assurance.
Something looks off?