GRC Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant
LogicGate was founded with a rebellious spirit and lofty objective: to build a modern risk management platform that helps our customers grow by transforming business risks into opportunities. Since our founding in 2015, we've secured more than $156M in four funding series to help us grow into the company we are today, but we're not done yet. LogicGate continues to push to lead the GRC category with our flexible and no-code risk management solution.
We are an outcomes-first company. Our success comes from our high-performing teams, so we give you flexibility to work from where you are. You’ll have the option to be fully remote, work from our headquarters in Chicago, or hybrid, unless the role has specific requirements.
Risk is a team sport, and the strongest teams are made up of diverse talent. We’ve worked hard to create an environment where everyone feels safe bringing their most authentic self to work. We are committed to fostering and maintaining an inclusive work environment where all employees’ views and backgrounds are celebrated, their thoughts matter and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work.
Our Company core values of Be as One, Do the Right Thing, Embrace Curiosity, Own It, Empower Customers, and Raise the Bar guide everything we do - with our customers, our employees, and all we interact with.
We are proud to have been included as a top workplace by Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune.
About the Role
We are seeking a Solutions Consultant/Solutions Engineer who has a passion for using their strong communication and technical skills to present a customized solution to our prospective customers. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business, have a huge and direct impact on top-line revenue growth, and be part of a collaborative, high-performing sales team.
How you'll spend your time:
- Presenting: Conducting highly effective product demonstrations with prospective customers and LogicGate Account Executives as part of the sales process.
- Facilitating: Leading client workshops for data and process gathering to uncover details of current state processes, related business challenges, and opportunities for improvement.
- Discovering: Listening to understand customer pain points and connecting their needs to LogicGate solution features.
- Building: Configuring LogicGate's no-code platform for customized demonstrations and proof of concept projects with prospective customers.
- Consulting: Building relationships with prospective customers and becoming a trusted advisor throughout the sales process.
- Educating: Conducting webinars and assisting in content creation (white papers, blog posts, etc.)
- Product Insight: Providing feedback and intelligence to the Product team to identify new potential features and functions and represent the voice of prospective customers.
- Customer Success Support: Collaborating with Customer Success and Implementation Management teams in the transition of customers to ensure a seamless experience post-sale
We get excited about you if you have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Solutions Engineer, Pre-Sales Consultant, Technical Consultant, Customer Success Manager or Advisory Role on GRC subject matter
- Experience conducting and tailoring software demonstrations or client / customer-facing presentations
- Curiosity and the desire to understand our customer’s problems – and then effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value to their organization
Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both at work and outside of it. In addition to offering competitive salary, variable compensation (bonus), equity and health and wellness benefits, we are proud to offer generous Paid Holiday, 9 Annual Bank Holidays, Summer and Winter Fridays, allowing you time to recharge and relax. We are focused on and invested in career development and learning opportunities including access to LinkedIn Learning, regular People Leader training, our internal Mentorship Program, and annual Continued Education stipend (£1,000 per year per person).
DEIB is a priority for us at LogicGate - it is at the foundation of all of our core People programs, activities, and business practices. We encourage everyone to join one of our Employee Affinity Groups (BELogicGate, Women in LogicGate, and Pride) to participate in and contribute to conversations that foster a culture of belonging.
LogicGate also believes strongly in giving back to the communities in which we live and work. We support our teams through this by offering volunteer hours as well as Company-wide charitable activities supporting organizations aligned with our Company Core Values.
Excited about LogicGate but not familiar with GRC? That’s ok — a lot of us weren’t familiar with GRC when we started, too. Unless the job description specifically requires previous GRC familiarity, here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. It’s a $35 billion industry today, and predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. A lot of opportunity!
At LogicGate, our People are the foundation of everything we do - for our teams, our customers, and the Company. We are proud to offer competitive, inclusive, and comprehensive total rewards packages.
LogicGate has an outcomes-first culture that provides a variety of benefits and perks that enable our teams to thrive, both inside and outside of the workplace.These include: competitive variable plans, equity grants, paid time-off, ongoing learning stipend, paid parental leave, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection and Group Life Assurance.
Something looks off?