Software Engineering Manager
LogicGate was founded with a rebellious spirit and lofty objective: to build a modern risk management platform that helps our customers grow by transforming business risks into opportunities. Since our founding in 2015, we've secured more than $156M in four funding series to help us grow into the company we are today, but we're not done yet. LogicGate continues to push to lead the GRC category with our flexible and no-code risk management solution.
We are an outcomes-first company. Our success comes from our high-performing teams, so we give you flexibility to work from where you are. You’ll have the option to be fully remote, work from our headquarters in Chicago, or hybrid, unless the role has specific requirements.
Risk is a team sport, and the strongest teams are made up of diverse talent. We’ve worked hard to create an environment where everyone feels safe bringing their most authentic self to work. We are committed to fostering and maintaining an inclusive work environment where all employees’ views and backgrounds are celebrated, their thoughts matter and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work.
Our Company core values of Be as One, Do the Right Thing, Embrace Curiosity, Own It, Empower Customers, and Raise the Bar guide everything we do - with our customers, our employees, and all we interact with.
We are proud to have been included as a top workplace by Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune.
Our cloud based SAAS platform is built by our talented engineering group and as an engineering manager at LogicGate you will have the opportunity to grow and develop this high performing technical team. Not only will you be helping our engineers achieve their career goals you will also be involved in the roadmap execution of our platform development. You’ll work with all areas of the business and leadership to gather insights, influence product road maps, and help us achieve our technical goals.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Manage career paths, grow, and supervise 6 engineers
- Improve engineering programs and policies through participation in strategic planning, assessing current practices, and making recommendations
- Collaborate with other teams, such as Product, Customer Success, and Sales Engineering for prioritization and execution of roadmap items and help oversee the implementation and delivery of work
- Partner with senior leadership & other engineering managers to build a collaborative culture across the organization
We get excited if you have:
- Hands-on technical leadership and people management experience
- You have proven development experience in a modern technology stack
- You’re well versed in the software development cycle
- You’re passionate about building creative, scalable solutions to complex problems
- You’re organized and can manage multiple priorities simultaneously
What We Use:
- Back: Spring Boot, Java, Kotlin
- Front: TypeScript, Angular, Webpack, Sass
- Data: Neo4j, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Test: JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Selenium
- Ops: AWS, Ansible, Terraform, Hashicorp, Docker
- Work: Jira, Slack, Gitlab, G Suite
At LogicGate, our People are the foundation of everything we do - for our teams, our customers, and the Company. We are proud to offer competitive, inclusive, and comprehensive total rewards packages.
For applicants in California, Connecticut, Colorado, Maryland, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Washington the base salary range is $150,000 - $165,000 per year + variable + equity + benefits. Actual salaries may vary and will be based on factors, such as candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. Internal candidates who have current pay within or above the hiring range are still encouraged to apply if interested.
LogicGate has an outcomes-first culture that provides a variety of benefits and perks that enable our teams to thrive, both inside and outside of the workplace.These include: competitive variable plans, equity grants, paid time-off, ongoing learning stipend, paid parental leave, 401k matching, health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance.
Something looks off?