Claims Adjuster - Level I
Falcon Insurance Group
Remote · Oak Brook, IL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 5, 2022
At Falcon Insurance Company (“Falcon”), we prioritize meaningful careers! Falcon is a property and casualty insurance company specializing in non‐ standard automobile insurance and related products and services. Falcon is a growing company who currently write in Texas, Illinois, Oklahoma, Indiana, Arizona, Utah and Colorado with high expansion expectations. Falcon is led by a strong management team with over 75 years of non‐standard automobile insurance experience.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive benefits, 401(k) match, generous referral bonus, paid time-off (PTO), and pay with a potential for an annual financial bonus based on both individual and company performance. Our employees have the opportunity to participate in volunteer events, company outings, summer happy hours, and holiday events! We offer programs to assist with paid training and licensing, professional learning development, career development reimbursement, wellness incentives, and so much more!
At Falcon, it’s not the company that makes the people; it’s the people that make the company. Visit our Careers page at www.falconinsgroup.com for more information on our benefits, locations and learn how to join our growing team!
Do you enjoy helping others through problem-solving and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
A day in the life of a HYBRID Entry-level Claims Adjuster:
- Plan and manage claim investigations, primarily handling physical damage claims in Texas and Illinois, including interviewing all involved parties through detailed recorded telephone statements, collecting/evaluating documentation, securing evidence and conducting thorough searches using known industry databases.
- Analyze obtained documentation and evidence, evaluate coverage, determine liability and extent of damages
- Effectively document records, update status notes, results of external information gathering and other relevant reports
- Process payment of claims
You’re a great match for this role if:
- You have 1-3 years’ experience handling non-standard automobile lines
- You reside in the following states: IL, TX, or AZ
- You have previous experience handling policy coverage, claim investigation, and negligence laws
- You’re organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced and high call volume environment
- You’re a self-starter who can work as part of a team and independently
- You have an active Texas license (preferred)
- You are bilingual (preferred)
- You have a degree in Business, Criminology, Political Science, Sociology, or Psychology (preferred)