Manager, Credit Facility Reporting
dv01 is lifting the curtain on the largest financial market in the world: structured finance. The $16+ trillion market is the backbone of everyday activities that empower financial freedom, from consolidating credit card debt and refinancing student loans, to buying a home and starting a small business.
dv01’s data analytics platform brings unparalleled transparency into investment performance and risk for lenders and Wall Street investors in structured products. As a data-first company, we wrangle critical loan data and build modern analytical tools that enable strategic decision-making for responsible lending. In a nutshell, we're helping prevent a repeat of the 2008 global financial crisis by offering the data and tools required to make smarter data-driven decisions resulting in a safer world for all of us.
More than 400 of the largest financial institutions use dv01 for our coverage of over 75 million loans spanning mortgages, personal loans, auto, buy-now-pay-later programs, small business, and student loans. dv01 continues to expand coverage of new markets, adding loans monthly, and developing new technologies for the structured products universe.
To get a better idea of what a year at dv01 looks like, check out our 2022 Year in Review page here: https://dv01.co/year-in-review/2022/ If that looks like fun to you, get in touch because we'd love to hear from you.
The Manager, Credit Facilities will lead one of dv01’s most exciting, nuanced, and fast-growing product offerings, providing valuable reporting, optimization, and analytics services to some of its highest-value customers.
The Manager, Credit Facilities reports to the Vice President of Operations. This role is heavily focused on leading the team to make sure it is executing and delivering as effectively and efficiently as possible. The role also requires strong people management and mentorship skills, as it is critical that we keep growing the team professionally and personally. You will work closely with dv01’s Sales and Account Management teams to pitch our offerings, define scopes of work, and drive successful client experiences. You will also work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to shape the product roadmap, as well as ensure that the company is working together to improve efficiencies, address pain points, and achieve greater scale as it relates to the offering.
- Lead dv01’s Credit Facility offering. You will be a critical piece in expanding dv01’s footprint in the Warehouse Lending space, driving the business forward to continue improving the efficiency, expediency, and accuracy around our clients’ reporting requirements.
- Manage the Credit Facility analysts. You will manage a talented team of analysts that is responsible for producing Borrowing Bases, Monthly Servicing Reports, and other reporting deliverables for a variety of borrowers, lenders, and other counterparties that leverage dv01’s Credit Facility offering. You will build, coach, and develop the team, empowering them to keep growing personally and professionally in their roles.
- Interface with our high-profile clients. You will be in front of our most hands-on clients, not only understanding their needs and how they relate to our Credit Facility offerings, but also getting your hands dirty in the agreements, loan tapes, and reports to provide an unparalleled service.
- Innovate in a fast-paced FinTech environment. You will have a front-row seat for how everything comes together at a FinTech organization that is growing at a rapid clip, sitting at the intersection of where the domain and technical expertise intersect with some of our highest-value, most-demanding clients.
- 7+ years of warehouse lending experience. You’ve done the job on either the borrower or lender side (e.g.; at an originator / issuer, asset manager, bank, etc.), and know all the ways it could be improved with innovation and technology. You’re no stranger to:
- Reading through credit agreements and other transaction documents to understand the inner workings and model a given facility.
- Generating / Reviewing Borrowing Bases, MSRs, and other ad-hoc reports / analyses.
- Digging deep into loan-level collateral data, performing analysis, calculations, and transformations to produce the necessary reporting. Being able to develop a quick understanding and intuition around what does and does not make sense is critical to this role. Experience across multiple asset classes / product types preferred.
- An experienced leader and people manager. You have a proven track record in fostering team growth that you will use to lead and transform a team of analysts. You are a strategic thinker who can effectively identify and resolve team challenges, inspire and motivate team members, and invest in individuals to optimize team dynamics and productivity as a whole.A forward-thinking innovator in the Capital Markets space. You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and break the mold. As such, you have a history in thinking outside the box, leveraging technology to innovate, and driving transformational change in your previous roles.
- A focused, detail-oriented, multi-tasker. You love the intricate details of a thorough analysis, but also stay aware of the bigger picture while operating across multiple threads of work. You're able to communicate both with high-profile clients and across internal teams and understand the importance of meeting deadlines.
- A proficient Excel user with a passion for continuous learning and growth.Maybe you’ve dabbled in Python, R, or SQL, and you’re looking to take those skills to the next level.
Other Capital Markets experience beyond warehouse facilities (e.g.; securitizations, loan sales) is strongly preferred, as is experience in the negotiation and pricing of such transactions.New York Metro / Tri-State Area strongly preferred.
In good faith our salary range for this role is $140,000 - $170,000 but are not tied to it. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience, expertise, and other business considerations.
Our community is fueled by diverse people who welcome differing points of view and the opportunity to learn from each other. Our team is passionate about building a product people love and a culture where everyone can innovate and thrive.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Unlimited PTO. Unplug and rejuvenate, however you want—whether that’s vacationing on the beach or at home on a mental-health day.
- In-House Personal & Performance Development Coach. Recharge with our in-house personal & performance development coach, who is here to listen and help guide in your self-development and overall wellness.
- $1,000 Learning & Development Fund. No matter where you are in your career, always invest in your future. We encourage you to attend conferences, take classes, and lead workshops. We also host hackathons, brunch & learns, and other employee-led learning opportunities.
- Remote-First Environment. People thrive in a flexible and supportive environment that best invigorates them. You can work from your home, cafe, or hotel. You decide.
- Health Care and Financial Planning. We offer a comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance package for you and your family. We also offer a 401(k) for you to contribute.
- Free Equinox Membership or $1,650 Annual Fitness Fund. Regular exercise offers a plethora of mental and physical health benefits. You can either enroll in an all-access Equinox membership or at your preferred gym. Or take advantage of our fitness fund, which can be used toward at-home workout equipment (yes, including a Peloton).
- New Family Bonding. Primary caregivers can take 12 weeks off 100% paid leave, while secondary caregivers can take 3 weeks. Returning to work after bringing home a new child isn’t easy, which is why we’re flexible and empathetic to the needs of new parents.
dv01 is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.