dv01 is lifting the curtain on the largest financial market in the world: structured finance. The $16+ trillion market is the backbone of everyday activities that empower financial freedom, from consolidating credit card debt and refinancing student loans, to buying a home and starting a small business.
dv01’s data analytics platform brings unparalleled transparency into investment performance and risk for lenders and Wall Street investors in structured products. As a data-first company, we wrangle critical loan data and build modern analytical tools that enable strategic decision-making for responsible lending. In a nutshell, we're helping prevent a repeat of the 2008 global financial crisis by offering the data and tools required to make smarter data-driven decisions resulting in a safer world for all of us.
More than 400 of the largest financial institutions use dv01 for our coverage of over 75 million loans spanning mortgages, personal loans, auto, buy-now-pay-later programs, small business, and student loans. dv01 continues to expand coverage of new markets, adding loans monthly, and developing new technologies for the structured products universe.
To get a better idea of what a year at dv01 looks like, check out our 2022 Year in Review page here: https://dv01.co/year-in-review/2022/ If that looks like fun to you, get in touch because we'd love to hear from you.
- Proactively develop client relationships for our clients that promote retention and loyalty
- Maintain consistent client outreach as soon as a sale is done - follow up with users monthly, after meetings, after calls; your clients should be on speed dial
- As new products and functionality are released, reach out to our client network to educate and train them and discuss new sales opportunities
- Work hand-in-hand with Sales team to provide support and monitor client engagement and satisfaction; know when to escalate requests internally
- Leverage user analytics to gain insight into our clients' behavior and proactively increase user adoption to new and existing features, optimizing the customer experience and increasing the adoption of dv01 products
- Monitor contract terms and renewal periods - work with Finance team on seamless accounts receivable process and renewals
- Facilitate client demos and training
- Support your clients - engage directly in our customer support process
- Collaborate cross-functionally within dv01 to evolve the product with clients and business needs in mind
- Participate in conferences, trade shows and events as necessary
- Have a minimum of 5 years post graduate work experience with at least 2 years working with customers in a post sales support role and knowledge of customer service practices
- Experience in ABS/Structured Products Finance, Lending, Capital Markets FinTech or closely related industries
- Have fantastic interpersonal skills - expert at building professional relationships and excellent in communicating, both orally and written
- Highly organized with significant attention to detail
- Feel comfortable and confident interacting with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior-level & executive management (internal & external)
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn FinTech SaaS products
- Have a level temperament with ability to operate in a fast paced environment with many client demands
- Work effectively within a team, yet have the ability to take initiative and work effectively on his or her own
- Natural “start-up” person, even if you have been stuck in the corporate world
- Excellent capacity to learn quickly, think on the fly and self teach as required
- Highly productive, skilled multi-tasker who can prioritize and pivot quickly
In good faith our salary range for this role is $100,000 - $135,000 but are not tied to it. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience, expertise, and other business considerations.
Our community is fueled by diverse people who welcome differing points of view and the opportunity to learn from each other. Our team is passionate about building a product people love and a culture where everyone can innovate and thrive.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Unlimited PTO. Unplug and rejuvenate, however you want—whether that’s vacationing on the beach or at home on a mental-health day.
- In-House Personal & Performance Development Coach. Recharge with our in-house personal & performance development coach, who is here to listen and help guide in your self-development and overall wellness.
- $1,000 Learning & Development Fund. No matter where you are in your career, always invest in your future. We encourage you to attend conferences, take classes, and lead workshops. We also host hackathons, brunch & learns, and other employee-led learning opportunities.
- Remote-First Environment. People thrive in a flexible and supportive environment that best invigorates them. You can work from your home, cafe, or hotel. You decide.
- Health Care and Financial Planning. We offer a comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance package for you and your family. We also offer a 401(k) for you to contribute.
- Free Equinox Membership or $1,650 Annual Fitness Fund. Regular exercise offers a plethora of mental and physical health benefits. You can either enroll in an all-access Equinox membership or at your preferred gym. Or take advantage of our fitness fund, which can be used toward at-home workout equipment (yes, including a Peloton).
- New Family Bonding. Primary caregivers can take 12 weeks off 100% paid leave, while secondary caregivers can take 3 weeks. Returning to work after bringing home a new child isn’t easy, which is why we’re flexible and empathetic to the needs of new parents.
dv01 is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.