Customer Support Manager
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
The Grammy’s. The FedEx Open. The BET Awards. Over 400,000 weddings. These are a few of the events that we’ve helped small businesses Curate. Small business owners around the globe use our software to automate all the tedious parts of event planning so they can deliver flawless experiences every day – and reclaim countless hours of their time in the process!
Curate’s mission is to empower people to easily connect all the pieces of their small business: from proposals to production to profitability. Our software not only impacts our customers’ bottom-line, it truly impacts their lives, and that’s why we love what we do! If helping to enrich the lives of others while working alongside other bright, compassionate, and straight-up talented people is your thing, then this is your team!
As a dedicated Customer Support Manager, you will develop the total support experience by building out new educational tools and streamlining the support teams processes. As you grow the department, you’ll lead and provide tactical and strategic support to the Support team. You’ll work with the customers and be their dedicated resource; utilizing the software on their behalf and supporting them to ensure they’re getting the most value from our software and services.
This position is remote.
What You'll Do
- Provide input and feedback on sales training, automation, account load management, strategy implementation plans, and designs for new features and products
- Write and maintain help desk articles as the product develops to educate customers
- Communicate customer feedback, technical issues and feature requests to the product team
- Optimize chat, fostering a self-help mode before chat is needed
- Manage and lead support team in company efforts and provide coaching and support
- Build and implement educational efforts in both systems and manage support articles
- Create a flow for ensuring that customer feedback is documented, updated, and easy to access
- Within 2 months build and begin implementation of plan for customer education
- Manage an average customer satisfaction rating of greater than 90%
- Provide personalized assistance to specific customers within our software
- Liaise between the customer and their clients; creating and sending proposals, and communicating with clients on the customer’s behalf
- Leading services for our top clients
- Create and nurture positive ongoing relationships
- Dually represent the company and its customers with empathy and professionalism
- Multitask and prioritize as necessary to meet customer needs
- Other tasks as assigned in support of the team
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of customer support experienceExceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with a positive, team-player attitude
- High aptitude for learning new software quickly and effectively
- Ability to identify trends
- Comfortable with leadershipIntuitively able to see beyond the surface and identify and solve underlying needs
- Positive and friendly attitude, someone delighted to give good customer service
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description, we encourage you to still apply!
All applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States as Curate does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time.