Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
The Grammy’s. The FedEx Open. The BET Awards. Over 400,000 weddings. These are a few of the events that we’ve helped small businesses Curate. Small business owners around the globe use our software to automate all the tedious parts of event planning so they can deliver flawless experiences every day – and reclaim countless hours of their time in the process!
Curate’s mission is to empower people to easily connect all the pieces of their small business: from proposals to production to profitability. Our software not only impacts our customers’ bottom-line, it truly impacts their lives, and that’s why we love what we do! If helping to enrich the lives of others while working alongside other bright, compassionate, and straight-up talented people is your thing, then this is your team!
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be on our first line, engaging and qualifying inbound deals to ensure they are ready to be handed off to an Account Executive. Our SDRs work closely with Account Executives and Marketing to uncover the prospective client's goals through a defined qualification process.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage a portion of the sales cycle from qualifying to setting appointments.
OTE is $60,000K/year
What You'll Do
- Follow automated and standardized processes in order to: qualify and convert a high volume of marketing generated leads into prospective customers and generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives.
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to your assigned Account Executives.
- Utilize Curate systems such as Hubspot and sales enablement tools according to Curate standards.
- Identify pre-selected insights and metrics applicable to the deals you hand off.
- Follow scripted materials to seamlessly demonstrate product expertise when connecting with clientele
- Achieve key metrics and adhere to SLA’s for Sales Deals on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Build and maintain alignment and positive partnerships with Sales and Marketing to meet objectives
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
- Ensure use and data integrity of Hubspot (CRM) and other sales tools
What You'll Bring
- 1+ years in a similar role as an SDR, with proven ability to deliver sales-ready meetings efficiently and at scale
- Customer-facing experience and strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter mentality with well-developed interpersonal, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Confident engaging in conversations with new prospects over the phone
- You are a self-starter with the ability to learn and follow standardized processes in a fast-paced sales organization
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description, we encourage you to still apply!
All applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States as Curate does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time.