Flex Food and Beverage Specialist
Crafty is seeking a Flex Food & Beverage Specialist to support daily operations for our client-field teams. The majority of the role will involve on-site operations support with limited off-site operations support. It is a high-energy role for people who derive positive energy from working with people and enjoy change. While this role cannot guarantee 40 hours a week; it will be a full-time role.
On-site Ops Support
- Fill in as the operator on-site when shift coverage is needed. Operator tasks include restocking and aesthetic management, inventory management, and client communication
- Regular quality control walkthroughs ensuring all policies, procedures, and controls are being followed, including (1) aesthetics, (2) food safety, (3) backstock organization, (4) equipment maintenance, and (5) stocking / merchandising standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve equipment issues on site, including placing work orders when necessary
- Miscellaneous tasks and special projects such as storage room organization, revamping aesthetics, line cleanings, etc.
- Provide training on-site to new hires at client sites
Off-site Daily Ops Support
Off-site ops support is scheduled time where you are at the office.
- Prep operator teams with the relevant documentation (e.g. task list, onsite manuals) as needed
- Coordinate equipment fixes with Field Coordinator (Kitchen) and Service Operations teams
- Complete quality control check summary write-ups after walkthroughs
- Work on projects and project planning with the Field Coordinator team, including training programs, implementations, client site planograms and task lists.
This role reports directly to the Implementation & Training Supervisor.
Who we are:
Crafty’s mission is to help companies craft better workplaces by providing the services and technology to deliver a modern, comprehensive food & beverage program for their employees, no matter where they work. After operating with a vertically integrated supply chain (i.e., directly fulfilling orders from Crafty-operated distribution centers) in Chicago and the Bay Area, our team launched a third party fulfillment model that has rapidly scaled our coverage into over 25 markets globally, in just a year’s time.
At Crafty, we have a diverse, high-powered team, comprised of folks in technology, supply chain operations, field operations, sales, account management, and more. Our workplace is dynamic, fast-paced, and just plain fun; we pride ourselves in having an amazing mix of humans who make up our team!
Who we are looking for:
- Customer Service: solving customer challenges on the spot with the end goal of solving for their happiness!
- Multi-tasking: dealing with unpredictable requests from customers and the team
- Prioritization: executing and delegating short-term tasks that require quick turnaround while also progressing on long-term projects
- Morning person: This is a major must! Shifts may start as early as 5:45am
- High organizational capabilities -- detail-orientation is key!
- Respect and care for coworkers - contributing to a mindful and effective team environment
- Incredibly reliable
- Strong oral communication
- Highly adaptable and enjoy change
- The ability to frequently lift up to 15+ lbs, working on your feet, and frequent bending and lifting
What we offer:
Our people mean everything to us. When you join Crafty, you’re joining a team of passionate, smart hooligans who work incredibly hard and know how to get things done. Building the structure to support our team as it continues to grow will have a tremendous impact in enabling our growth today and shaping the company that we become. Compensation will start at $26 per hour.
Our employees are joining our team, and we are proud to offer a compensation package that includes an option to join our Crafty healthcare plan to cover health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, paid time off, and parental leave. And, it goes without saying, but snacks, beverages, and fun Crafty events are a part of that!
Crafty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without discriminating against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.