Route Delivery Driver / Merchandiser - 1st Shift
***Currently offering a $1000 sign-on bonus!***
Crafty is looking for a Route Delivery Driver / Merchandiser for our Bay Area market's 1st shift (Monday-Friday, 4:30am - 1:00pm PT). This role is based out of our Oakland warehouse and will make deliveries throughout the Bay Area
Your daily responsibilities will include safety maneuvering one of our box trucks through a route delivering food, beverages, and smiles to our clients. During the course of the day you will make 8-14 delivery stops where you will safely navigate the loading/unloading of the delivery truck, deliver product directly into our client locations, engage with our clients and other Crafty team members on site, help stock storage rooms or pantries, perform maintenance on kegerators and other machines, reconcile delivery manifests, communicate any location needs to the Crafty team, and accurately complete pre/post route paperwork.
Compensation will start at $26.00 per hour with eligibility for a quarterly performance bonus.
Who we are:
Crafty’s mission is to help companies craft better workplaces by providing the services and technology to deliver a modern, comprehensive food & beverage program for their employees, no matter where they work. After operating with a vertically integrated supply chain (i.e., directly fulfilling orders from Crafty-operated distribution centers) in Chicago and the Bay Area, our team launched a third party fulfillment model that has rapidly scaled our coverage into over 25 markets globally, in just a year’s time.
At Crafty, we have a diverse, high-powered team, comprised of folks in technology, supply chain operations, field operations, sales, account management, and more. Our workplace is dynamic, fast-paced, and just plain fun; we pride ourselves in having an amazing mix of humans who make up our team!
Who we are looking for:
Schedule: Monday-Friday (4:30am - 1:00pm) - Shifts can occasionally run beyond 1:00pm.
Your experience (preferences, not requirements):
- Safe operation of 14’-19’ box trucks in a downtown environment
- Clean driving record
- Customer service
- Delivery operations
- Merchandising operations
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs frequently throughout the day
- Ability to safely lift bulky items that weigh up to 150 lbs
- Ability to use mobile apps to complete inventory, take pictures, post notes
- Great communication skills
- Detailed individual that strives for perfection and takes pride in their work
- Respectful and responsive communicator
- Dependable individual with high energy and strong work ethic
- Someone that is excited about being a part of a young, fast growing company
- Of high integrity and sound judgment
- Eager to learn something new every day
- Someone that enjoys the opportunity to improve processes
- Has the ability to work independently while providing world class client service
- Cool and calm when things don’t go as planned
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
You are considered fully vaccinated:
- 14 days after your dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
- 14 days after your second dose of an accepted 2-dose series
- 14 days after you've received 2 doses of any "mix-and-match" combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are NOT considered fully vaccinated.
What we offer:
Our people mean everything to us. When you join Crafty, you’re joining a team of passionate, smart hooligans who work incredibly hard and know how to get things done. Building the structure to support our team as it continues to grow will have a tremendous impact in enabling our growth today and shaping the company that we become.
We are proud to offer a compensation package that includes an option to join our Crafty healthcare plan to cover health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, paid time off, equipment certification courses, and parental leave. And, it goes without saying, but snacks, beverages, and fun Crafty events are a part of that!
Crafty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without discriminating against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.