Clinician Sourcing Recruiter
Array Behavioral Care
Highly networked, incumbent drives primarily passive quality clinician (Psychiatrist, Nurse Practitioner, and Therapist) contacts to Array, emphasizing targeted states and/or focused specialties. Key contributing member of the clinician recruiting team enables high volume clinical candidate flow enthusiastic about their interview & employment prospects with Array. This Array cultural ambassador shepherds employment differentiators and actively manages social media content and responses. Deploys creative outreach campaign strategies such as informational webinars, educational institution invitations, and/or alumni sourcing. Creates and fosters a world-class, meaningful up-front engagement experience with candidates and new hires that creates a positive culture and promotes clinician retention and establishes Array as the Employer of Choice.
- Candidate Relationship Management:
- Create and foster a world-class, meaningful up-front engagement experience with candidates and new hires that creates a positive culture and promotes clinician retention and establishes Array as the Employer of Choice.
- Develop and maintain Clinician Talent Pool and thoughtfully reach out to build clinical network of Array-interested talent.
- Engage and nurture passive and active candidates.
- Engage candidates on professional pages like LinkedIn and Doximity.
- Outreach to potential candidates to evaluate, pre-sell Array, and schedule interview with Clinician Recruiter. Identify fit for Array and understand clinician’s population/setting preferences to best triage to aligned service delivery model, as appropriate.
- Cold call clinicians in database that are good fits for priority positions and those who are active on our website or have high lead scores or recent visits.
- Interview candidates when needed as overflow schedule relief valve.
- Collaborate and partner with Engagement and Marketing for sourcing avenues and approved content and reputation enhancing collateral, emails, texts, and ATS system blasts to send weekly to clinician contacts based on current recruiting needs.
- Research and recommend list purchases. Work the list efficiently populating deficient contact information.
- Participate and work conference and/or educational events. Build strong network and cement Array’s brand reputation.
- Monitor industry news to identify messaging opportunities to elevate Array from competition.
- Identify viable recruiting sources to find and source clinicians that match our needs.
- Regularly search APA and all other resume databases for good-fit candidates.
- Post positions on niche recruiting boards, such as regional and demographic-based professional organizations.
- Network in industry related groups – both on social media and in-person, when possible.
- Program and Administrative Coordination Accountabilities:
- Manage Residency Outreach Program. Develops relationships with admin at priority Residency schools, monthly updating Array career opportunities, make offer inquiries to present at Grand rounds, and coordinate syllabus/webinar opportunities.
- Regularly monitor career pages and clicks. Report on sourcing vehicles with best to least value.
- Manage pipeline health reports and metrics.
- 5 years’ experience and proven track record of recruiting and retaining healthcare clinicians, preferably Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, and Therapists.
- Knowledge and/or experience in healthcare setting, preferably behavioral health.
- 5 years of healthcare experience required
- Networking ability proof and positive social media reputation
- Experience working with multiple departments within an organization
- Strong communication skills
- Builds rapport and relationships quickly
- Excellent recall of individual candidates/contacts
- Employer of Choice branding experience preferred
- Strong technology skills; including but not limited to Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; clinical coursework/degree preferred
- Position available immediately
- HQ in New Jersey, position is remote; some travel required
- Full-time employment
At Array we strongly value diversity and are committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all policies and practices, including the area of employment. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, Veteran status, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Something looks off?